Thursday, May 15, 2008

Boy, Boy and ...


Our newest addition will be joining the ranks of the Thomas household sometime in the first couple weeks of December.

Tyler and I were shocked at first and then quickly excited. We both had prepared ourselves to be content with two kids since Tyler had gone through chemo.

We welcome any ideas for celebrating a child's birthday December. December was always the month we were not aiming for, but what can ya do.

Moose is thrilled with the idea of having another baby. He said we are having two boys and two girls. I'm sure hoping he's counting himself and BiggiE as the two boys, because I don't think I'm up for quadruplets. Moose is already talking to the baby in my belly and today he put his special blanket by my belly "for the baby inside."

BiggiE doesn't seem to quite understand the implications of a new baby. He has always been more possessive of me and it's hard not to worry how he will deal with becoming the middle child. He does seem to like the idea of being a big brother, but that might just be the word "big" making it sound attractive.

As I near the end of the first trimester I think I am out of the woods of nausea. Praise God for that!