I love it when people talk in their sleep. I was fortunate to marry a man who has been known to exclaim in his slumber and it is highly amusing. To add to my joy, Os usually sits up, shouts something along the lines of, "Now I'm even more green!" and then flops back on his pillow.
Occasionally, Os will even converse with me while he sleeps. The most infamous example happened during our freezing ski-bum winter in Summit County, CO. Os was sleeping peacefully when I came home from my dinner shift at work. As I climbed into bed Os said, "I'm so hot!" and tossed off his covers. Being that that winter was the coldest in recorded history, it wasn't long before he started shivering. The conversation was as follows:
Os: I'm like a fizzy drink.
Me: What?
Os: I'm like a fizzy drink.
Me (asking again because I like to make him talk): What did you say?
Os: I'm like a fizzy drink. I'm cold and gassy.
Me: (muffled laughter)
Os: It's okay, don't cry.
Imagine my glee when I went past the boys' room last week and heard Moose shout in his sleep. "I'M READY FOR DESSERT!"
Then there is BiggiE who is hilarious when he is awake. Since we are going to Hawaii I was teaching the boys that to say hello in Hawaiian you say, "Aloha." I told them that you also say, "Aloha" to say goodbye. BiggiE waves at me and says, "Goodbyeha!"
So in honor of BiggiE, Goodbyeha! We'll see you when we get back!