Sunday, April 11, 2010

Jelly Bean -- 16 months

Our sweet Jelly Bean continues to make us smile. She is very busy and independent. I don't remember the boys getting into things as much as she does, but perhaps I am a bit more distracted keeping tabs on her brothers and leaving her too much time to explore. One thing that is definitely different is that she loves to put things away.

She has added some more words to her verbal vocabulary: uh-oh, whoa, and her new favorite, no (pronouced noah). It is especially amusing when she adds her stop hand, like "talk to the hand". All of her other communicating is done is sign while she says mommy. For example, she signs for drink as she says my name.

We went to the coast and she made a bee line for the ocean. She loves water.


She was entertained for a long while playing in the wet sand.


Jelly Bean is very interested in airplanes. Here she is trying to do the sign for airplane.


I think the look says it all here...


We love you, you little rabble rouser!