
We made cookies...

Said hello to Santa... (BiggiE reminded me that Santa is just a game, but when he saw his classmate get a candy cane he decided he might as well wait in line.)

And drove to Colorado to be with my family.

We had lots of fun times at the park by my parents' house. We also got to see many of our friends from college and their kids. I did not take a single picture of our times with friends. It is good to be relaxed and enjoy the moment, but goodness I wish I had a few photos.

I love my brother. Os and I had a great night out with Peter and Kim (courtesy of Grandma watching the kids.)

Christmas morning in the Christmas pajamas.

So much Christmas snuggley sweetness.

Jelly Bean enjoying some of the dress up clothes she received from Aunt Kim and Uncle Peter.

The next three pictures sum up the boys' Christmas, otherwise known as Lego Mania.



The half way point on our drive from California to Colorado was Park City, UT where we got to enjoy Os's brother's family. There was wrestling, sledding, hot chocolate...


Oh, and did we mention the SNOW!