Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Greetings!



Greetings!

I seem to have seasonal writer’s block so I decided to let the kids give you a few snapshots of our past year:

Micah quotes:

“Noelle, you may be cute, but that doesn’t mean you’re in charge.”

“I cheer for the Giants… when they’re playing the Cubs.”  It was a great year for Cardinal fans!  World Champs!

Elias quotes:

“Utah is a great place for a kids like me!”  Re: skiing in Park City.

“I’m sitting on my rumpus.  Wait…Mom, isn’t a rumpus a shape?  Hmm… Oh! That’s a rhombus.”  We have a Kindergartner & Second Grader.

Noelle quotes:

Tasting Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, “Yum!  This ice cream is as sweet as me!”

“I am a princess ninja!”

Have a blessed holiday season and a rich 2012!

                                                            God’s love, joy and peace,
                                                                        Tyler, Byranie,
                                                    Micah (7), Elias (5) and Noelle (3)

Favorites of 2011
Music: Deerhunter, The Age of Adz Sufjan Stevens, Gungor
Books: One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp, Birds Without Wings by Louis de Bernieres, The Great Brain by John D. Fitzgerald (Youth Novel)


“I have never quit loving you and never will.  With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself.”  - Jeremiah 31:3