Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jelly Belly -- One Month

Jelly Belly is weighing in at 7 lbs. It amuses me how as a mom each ounce the baby gains feels like such an accomplishment. Then I remind myself that I am spending 5-7 hours a day feeding the child so it makes sense that I watch for the fruit of my labor.

We don't have a ton of one month pictures to post. Jelly Belly has thrush and I treated her with Gentian Violet and she had a lovely bright purple Fu Manchu for several days. Os and I came to a compromise that I could take photos as long as I didn't post them on the blog.

"Excuse me, I believe it is time for my lunch." (Watch courtesy of the boys.)

Reading "Froggy's Little Sister" with Papa

Moose doing tummy time with Jelly Belly the way Papa does

I finally snuck a picture of BiggiE with Jelly Belly. He is very sweet to her, singing songs and giving her her pacifier, but for some reason he draws the line at having his picture taken with her. I have decided not to make an issue of it (yet).

Snuggle time for the Thomas kids in Mama and Papa's bed