Saturday, March 12, 2011

Favorite Things -- March 2011

MOOSE
Favorite color: all colors

Favorite animal: all animals

Best Friends: Cooper and Antonio

Favorite game: all games

Favorite book: all books

What do you want to be when you grow up: Chef


BiggiE
Favorite colors: blue and green

Favorite animal: angler fish

Best Friend: Judah

Favorite game: Star Wars

Favorite book: "The Best First Book Ever" by Richard Scarry

What do you want to be when you grow up: Fighter Pilot


Jelly Bean
Favorite color: Red

Favorite animal: Giraffe

Best Friend: Judah (that's what she said, but I think she was just copying BiggiE -- she talks about her friend Lily all the time)

Favorite song: Princess Song. She asked for "Princess Song" one night and I didn't know what she meant so I made one up for her, it goes --

You're my princess, you're the daughter of the King
I love you and that is why I sing
Of your strength, compassion, beauty out and in
You're my princess, you're the daughter of the King