Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sweet Friends

The boys have been so sweet together recently. The other day when BiggiE woke up from his nap Moose ran into the room and said, "Hello, Love, are you ready to get up and have some snack?"

This morning as Tyler and I lay in bed trying to snatch the last bits of sleep we heard the boys in their room start to wake up. The exchange went like this:

Moose: BiggiE, what time is it?

(BiggiE muttered a response we didn't catch, but seemed to satisfy Moose.)

BiggiE: Dark.

Moose: Yes, it's still dark outside. It's still nighttime.

BiggiE: Nighttime.

Moose: Do you want to come over here and I'll rub your back?

I lay in bed savoring the sweetness. I need to store it up for a day of refereeing and reminding them to think of their brother and not just themselves.