Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ice Cream! We're Gonna Eat Ice Cream...

Have you ever listened to Bill Cosby's tonsils story? We highly recommend a listen.

Moose will have a whole new level of appreciation for the story now that he has had his tonsils and adenoids out himself. Yes, they still do that surgery occasionally. Moose has been sawing logs since he was one-years-old and he even stops breathing occasionally. That combined with five ear infections in the last year and half made him a good candidate for the surgery.

Here is the brave boy being prepped for surgery. Moose is a good patient. He is very stoic and handled the pain afterwards like a champ. I think it will be a long time before he wants another popsicle.


Moose got to bring home anesthesia masks for BiggiE and Jelly Bean (they're fruit scented -- very exciting, I know.)

I heard BiggiE counting in his room, "98, 99, 100!" They he calls to me, "Mom! It didn't work!" I guess he had been hoping for a little fruit-scented sleep himself.