Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Fun

I'm not sure where I first saw this but I liked the idea of aFall Bucket List. The list has so many fun fallish things like hay rides and playing in the leaves. Here is some of the fun we've had...

I got this super cute and easy idea from my friend, Rachel. Jelly Bean and I had a fun time making these centerpieces.





Our pumpkins were a little uninspired this year. Moose did almost all his own carving for the first time. Way to go! And the little pumpkin is BiggiE's. He was very insistent upon a small pumpkin.


This is a new candleabra I picked up at a thrift store. I don't really like Halloween decorations, so I decided to build up my autumn repetoire this year.





Carmel Apples! Can I get an amen?


I am a sucker for cute food. We took these with us on Thanksgiving.