Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance?

I love dance! So while I feel a little sheepish admitting I watch reality TV I don't feel embarrassed to recommend So You Think You Can Dance?. Every dancer is so good that I would call it performance TV more than reality TV. It's not like the show highlights behind the scenes bickering or contestants eating breakfast.

I guess I am not really sheepish about admitting I love this show, but I definitely feel sheepish going to see the 2011 Tour. But again, I love dance and so does my mom, so it was great to have a chance to go to a performance with her. She gets higher commitment points since she flew from Mexico to go to the show with me. Thanks, Mom!

If you are unconvinced by my raving check out these two videos. These are two of my favorite performances of the season. The human ability takes my breath away...