Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Friends and Family

We have so many people in St. Louis that we love. The boys and I were able to hang out with Barb and her great kids. This was before Cora was born and somehow I didn't get a picture of our pregnant bellies together. (Perhaps it was enough to carry on a conversation while monitoring 5 boys.) I always leave Barb and Andy's wishing I was always just a ten minute drive away.


We also had dinner at my Aunt Kathy's. My Uncle Ed and Aunt Cindy just moved to St. Louis is summer and it was nice to see them since it had been two years. Moose adored Alexis, my cousin Naomi's daughter and BiggiE and Deja tolerated each other. Two-year-olds crack me up because they often seem like they are not sure if the fun of a playmate is worth sharing of the toys.