Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I love Fall! Warm drinks, baked goods and chilly weather. (Well, not really chilly because of the 30 degree swing we have been having each day -- 50s in the morning and then 80 by the afternoon.)

I have been so in love with my two-year-old which is a treat since his two-year-old-ness can make me forget my infatuation several times a day. We went to a pumpkin patch yesterday with our good friends, Alison and Judah. On the way there, BiggiE was in hysterics, basically because the sky is blue. Everything he could think of was wrong (boy, I've had that feeling sometimes in my hormonal state) from the toy car he brought to the fact the we were not going to the right pumpkin patch, oh, and he was wearing shoes. Tough stuff.

In typical BiggiE form, he had his 20 minute cry and then all was right in the world again. He had so much fun running around among the hay and pumpkins and farm animals with his best buddy. And I was free to once again savor my affection for my little guy who will soon be a big brother.

BiggiE and his best buddy, Judah.