One of the highlights for Moose and BiggiE of going to the weddings in September was getting to be "co-pilots" for Grandpere.

I think Moose really thought he was helping fly. Occasionally, he would turn around and give those of us in the back a thumbs up.



BiggiE loved the idea of being a pilot, but when he got a chance in the cockpit he was much more interested in his snacks.

Going to NC we had a much bigger plane, so we took my nephew, B, with us. It was cute seeing the boy cousins all together. I have to say as a pregnant woman with a lot of pressure on my stomach already I much preferred the bigger plane because it wasn't as bumpy. I actually like flying in a smaller plane. As much as I love flying, I often feel hesitant with the take off and landing when I fly commercially. In a small plane you don't even feel the take off or landing at all.