It was so fun seeing Danielson Familie live. We got a lot of startled looks and congratulations with my 9-month pregnant belly hanging out. I got to pretend to be a groupie. I felt like a celebrity chaser noticing different artists at the club that I had listened to, but never seen live. My favorite musician right now is Half-Handed Cloud and he was there with his girlfriend. During the second band, Cryptacize, Half-Handed Cloud guy was standing right behind me and I just couldn't resist turning around to introduce myself. (His real name is John, by the way, his parents didn't give him the Native American sounding name of the band.)

Tyler was actually really sick, but insisted we follow through on the plans. He said if he was going to go to work sick and call himself a family man he needed to keep the plans we had had as a couple. I love him for that and it was actually really romantic popping around to the funky indie music.
One exciting aspect of the trip was that the hotel valet lost our car keys. We left them at the front desk with the clerk and no one seems to know what happened after that. We were just glad our car wasn't stolen, but it definitely rearranged our Saturday plans. Our friend, Trevor, drove the hour and half to the city to bring us our extra set of keys. The hotel guys were falling all over themselves with apologies and compensations and said they were super grateful we didn't get angry and remained so calm.
I've always wanted to have a daughter who played the bass, so I'm hoping Jelly Belly's in utero experience might influence her to fulfill my dreams.:)