My dad was in town to help out for a week and we had a great visit.

It rained almost the entire time my dad was here. This is the outfit he rigged up to go outside and trim the grapes on our pergola. I am so glad not to have old, shriveled grapes falling all over the patio anymore.

It's up for debate who had the most fun with the games. The boys played marble tower, read books, ran around being jets, etc. My dad can play for hours and is great at coming up with new games. He took the long, clear box my new curtain rod came in and rigged up a racing tube for the hot wheels. My dad and BiggiE spent at least an hour racing cars that first day.

The only real outing we took was up to visit Tyler's work and visit the redwoods. I love watching kids run around enjoying a forest. And the puddles, it is so nice to have a chance to do some puddle stomping. (Remind me I said that in a month or two when I am sick of the rain.)