Thursday, May 19, 2011

Baseball Season 2011


Baseball is a pretty big deal at our house, more specifically -- Cardinals baseball. The indoctrination started basically from birth. Not having grown up watching MLB I'm happy to join in and I have to say the kids are pretty cute running around the driveway playing baseball in their Cardinals gear.

The boys have become ambassadors for the Cardinals here in NorCal. I've had several parents tell me that their child has come home from school chanting, "Go, Cardinals, Go!" Just the other day I overheard Moose telling his friend, "I cheer for the Giants...when they're playing the Cubs."

Moose and BiggiE had fun this season on their own baseball teams. Os managed to cheer for Moose's team even though they were the Reds (a huge rival of the Cardinals). Moose is a people kind of guy and he was a little bummed that his two best friends from school were not on his team, but he had a great coach and really improved over the season.

Moose at bat.


Coming home...


Moose's fans!


BiggiE's was pretty happy to be coached by Os. BiggiE loved being on the Thunder and didn't mind that it was just T-ball. He was excited to cheer for his teammates and "hit a line drive" when it was his turn at bat.

Defense!


BiggiE and his buddy, Walker.


Yummy pizza party.