BiggiE and his sweet friends...

We ran the four and five-year-olds through a series of Jedi training procedures. The most fun from the parents' point of view was watching them "use the force" to get the candy bars without using their hands. Once they understood the game the kids would come running at us with their mouths open.



I love this picture of Jedi BiggiE. I think he looks so much like Os as a kid.

The actual game was to crash through a wall of empty boxes with your lightsaber. It quickly became crash through the boxes and attack Os aka Darth Vader.

Of course there was a Death Star pinata...

The Freeco Speeder cake. Thanks to the boys I am pretty well versed in Star Wars vehicles, but I was unfamiliar with the Freeco Speeder until BiggiE made his request. I started to suggest the X-wing Fighter then quickly realized I had a better chance of executing a Freeco Speeder and I should keep my mouth shut.


Happy 5th Birthday, BiggiE!