An example of Nantucket style.

On the wharf in town.

The Donelan's home where we stayed.

The view from our upstairs room -- so beautiful!

Os taking a business call before dinner. Not a bad office space...

One of the tables set for the Friday night dinner hosted by the Donelans.

Sunset...

I had essentially a completely different trip than Os. While he was off doing wine events I got to walk along the beach and take bike rides.

I went to a couple of the wine events, but I realized later I didn't take any pictures. Joe Donelan's brother-in-law, John, was kind enough to supply me with the following photos that show more of what Os was up to.
Donelan Family Wines at the Grand Tasting.

If you know Os you know that he is very personable and he loves to talk about wine. At the tastings he is very engaging (not that I am biased or anything). John got this photo at an inapportune time. I joked with Os that he is thinking, "No, this is not a Cabernet..." (By the way, that is Joe Donelan, Os's boss, behind him.)

The Donelan brothers, Cushing and Tripp, of the famous "Two Brothers" Pinot Noir.


Os on a discussion panel. Os basically spent the whole festival talking. I liked hearing him on the discussion panel because he is a gifted teacher and explains complicated ideas in a compelling way.

Did I mention that we went sans kids? Os's mom flew to CA to watch the kids for the five days we were gone. Ahhhhhhh...

I love you, Os!