The kids and I had a great trip to Colorado this August. I was anxious to get to town to see our new nephew Liam who was born in July.
Here are all the cousins.
I don't hide my aunty excitement well, do I.
Here's another smitten relative...
Newborn feet. Sigh...
Fishing
Going to Boondooks where there was lasertag
bumper boats
Ice cream
The adults were laughing because the kids had the chance to sit in several real jets, but naturally the little toys were their favorite thing in the place.
My sweet friend, Marcy, hosted a get together of a number of college friends. Unfortunately, I was so happy catching up with everyone that I forgot to take a picture until most people had already left. It was almost a cruel teaser to have a couple hours with all these ladies when we could talk for a week.
