While my dad was out for a visit we drove over to Sebastopol and went apple picking.
I had forgotton how much my dad loves orchards, so he was in his element searching for the best apples with his grandsons.
I told Moose how we lived on an apple orchard in New Zealand when he was a baby. He loves hearing stories about his life as a baby. After you tell him he repeats the story like he remembers it. "Yea, when I was a baby we lived on an orchard."


BiggiE cracks up the whole family. He carried around this huge apple and would stop every few steps and put his whole self into a bite.
I am always amazed how such a simple outing is so much fun and I wonder why I don't do it more often.

Oh yes, we did make a delicious apple pie, but it didn't stay around long enough to take a picture.