Friday, December 7, 2012

St. Louis - Part 2


Have I mentioned I love the City Museum?  If we've talked in person in the last year I'm sure I have.  This place is awesome and we had a blast with my aunt, my cousin and her two girls.
 
Moose is flying...
 
... this airplane.  Not for the faint of heart.
 
There are tons of fun slides.  One of them on the inside of the museum is seven stories high!

One of the many fun things about Aunt Kathy and Naomi is that they are great screamers and loud laughers -- perfect for steep slides and general merriment.
Posted by Picasa 
 


Jelly Bean climbed her little monkey heart out.  I was glad Os went with her instead of me.  I don't want to be a worry wart, but her tiny feet just seem like they could slip right through some of the holes.
 


Instead of "Where's Waldo?"  this game is "Where's BiggiE?" 
 
 
 


Isn't my aunt a great sport!?!


You didn't think a broken arm would slow this guy down, did you?


I love how our kids just pick up with Naomi's kids right where they left off.  They were running around   hollering to each other and holding hands.  One amusing overheard conversation:
Moose to Alexis: Let me guess... You're from Africa.
Alexis:  NO!
Moose, puzzled: Your mom is from Africa?
Alexis: No.
We then began a quick discussion of what it means to be African American with the confusing aside that Naomi was adopted from Haiti.



Lunch break with some serious kiddos. 


This indoor skate park is awesome for running around.
 


Jelly Bean is getting some Cousin Naomi love.


These two are peas in a pod.


Cardinals Game!!


The Angry Birds got to attend since they now have Cardinals hats (thanks to Ted Drew's.) 


Wait, check out this Angry Bird!
 
Such a great trip to begin the summer!
Posted by Picasa