Here are the boys represented (BiggiE, Caleb, Moose and Wes). The are being entertained off camera.
The other two moms, Deana and Nina, inspire me to be the kind of mom I want to be. One thing I love about them is that they are so much fun. We played family hide-and-seek in the dark and we set up a scavenger for the kids that ended with the doorbell ringing and the delivery of a huge chocolate cake with the instructions to only eat with hands. At first the kids seem to not quite believe they were allowed to use their hands, but they soon got over their hesitation. Oh, and they're in the bathing suits so they could hop in the hot tub. What a life!
BiggiE and Jelly Bean are taking the chance for handfuls of cake very seriously.
I love the beach of northern California in the winter. If you time it right you can get some beautiful sunny days. Maybe it feels so great because the coast up here is often so foggy and freezing in the summer and you never know what to expect.