We visited some of the standard sights since this was Charlotte's first time to California. The Golden Gate Bridge
A trip to Muir Woods
This is the view from the beach house where we stayed. It had a funny patch of grass and then stairs down to the beach. It was handy to be in the "yard" and still SO close to the ocean.
Grandpere looks like he is considering seriously his next play. Good thing he has two trusty advisers on hand.
An after lunch rest.
Thomas Family Beach - West Coast
Another sunset. I could never get enough.
Two of my favorite guys checking out the surf.
This could almost be a promo pic for Os' wine.
I love men working in the kitchen. Here BiggiE is helping Os with the scallops.
Jelly Bean is supervising Roman's garlic and shallot chopping. With this group you can't have enough of either of these two aromatics.
Grandpere and Moose working on more deliciousness.
Os and Moose headed out for some boogie boarding.
He's got one!
Ride it, Moose!
This one is for my dad. I was walking on the beach and I kept seeing scraps of plastic. I had a little internal debate with myself about whether or not to take the time to pick up the trash. On one shoulder was my dad, not saying anything, but just picking up trash on a walk. For as long as I can remember he would never pass up a piece of litter. So here, Dad, your good influence has rubbed off on me and I ended up with quite a bag full.
Drum session. I like to think the musical abilities of the Thomas cousins are impacting our three.
BiggiE and Roman
I love this sweet one of Charlotte and Damien.
Yes, folks, she really is a The Alligator Whisperer.
I don't even know what caption to give this...
Silly Faces
The Heroic
We love you! Come back next year and bring Maddy this time!
